Matchmaker Matchmaker

looks like it would have been a fantastic story and animation style.

hope you are able to pick it up and make something complete out of it someday.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Was Aldous Huxely's Brave New World ur inspiration for this?

it was a phenomenal project with equal results.

bravo

Swelter Swelter

Talented.

MOON MOON

I think there might be a bug...

Get's to the end after pressing the Red Button and asks for the Secret Codes. Tried typing into "Life" and it restarts back to the loading page/very beginning.

sorry if it's actually part of the game and I got it wrong.

EventHorizon responds:

That is not the end of the game, but you have find the secret room!, congratulations, the word "life" is a clue to find the secret code, about the bug now rechecking, thanks for your comment!
EDIT: I double checked, there is no bug, I think you've pressed "E" and then you're back in the main menu.

Colour My Fate Colour My Fate

bug

wonderful as usual but found a bug. after you unlock the security controls u can't go back down again. but other than that, entertaining bit of thoughtfulness as usual.^^

Walls of Perdition Walls of Perdition

Cheat

Interesting map designs but...

you should prolly know that there's a possible cheat mode in coding. prolly should fix that.

(nub)constant Mistakes-sample- (nub)constant Mistakes-sample-

hmm

how strange, ironic, and possibly not too surprising.

I accidentally played another one of ur songs in a differnt animation, Sinking Weightless, with the Ingenuity animation at the same friggin time.

perhaps its b/c both songs are urs and hence similar in style but they created a pretty unique new layering that could turn out to be pretty damn fucking wicked with a some editing.

i don't think it'd be a bad thing to try out and see what happens...combining both songs?

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

simply

amazin

Time (The Milkman_Dan Finale) Time (The Milkman_Dan Finale)

His music

as well as he, will be sorely missed on this site. Perhaps we will hear his music on a professional level in the hopefully near future. miss ur music, dammit!